Sunday 31 October 2010

Can the iMainGo X redefine my portable audio experience?

I love my iPhone and my HTC EVO. You can do so many things, including act as an in-car GPS, portable sound system and of course a telephone. One thing that bothers me about you, however, is that the speaker go not loud enough in my car. I should mention that I have a relatively old car, so it has some loud moments, but although I idle at a traffic light is difficult seats to hear the GPS warnings. I also find my portable devices not noisy improvised enough one to host dance party with my children.

I was thinking about the issue of my phones to my car stereo of hooks when I receive messages from portable sound laboratories new iMainGo X. The company had previously as a number of other solutions along the same vein, but the iMainGo x is specially made to the iPhone, iPod, Microsoft Zune and House, known most other MP3 players.If you are not familiar with the device, it offers premium high output stereo speakers, to reproduce an incredible job on the bass to tun.Es is built in a unique case your device while in use protects.

What excited me the most about iMainGo X give a try, its built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery.Years ago, I, as the iMainGo tried X, but needed some AA Batterien.Wie there maybe they became something similar to quickly burn out.In the case of the iMainGo X I think I'll probably keep it plugged into my car and then take it out and about, as needed, and even a 3.5 mm use it as an external speaker system for a variety of other devices, as it-port has.

I have been asked it the company to send a review unit as this version for $69.99 also offers two headphone jacks, and mic input.Es seems the company is trying to make it the ultimate gadget, so I'm happy, test.

With more than a decade mobile Internet and wireless experience, Joel specializes in taking into account existing brands and technologies in the mobile and wireless space.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Web Hosting | Top Hosting